Sunday, May 12, 2013

Human Trafficking & Sex Slavery- Uh, Just What Are We?

I recently watched the special, For the Record, on The Blaze, which is Glenn Beck's network. I have to say that I am so glad to see Glenn and his people (finally) take hold of this wretched and utterly evil aspect of our kind. I've long admired the man but felt somewhat dismayed he's often barely touched on this vulgar subject. To be specific, I wish there was someone who was like Glenn Beck is with political corruption; someone who has that kind of sway in the attack of Human Trafficking.

But there isn't. There isn't anyone. Glenn and his wonderful people did a fine job approaching this subject and brought forth plenty of information I didn't know, but if I listen to Glenn's radio program tomorrow, is he going to stir the listeners to act against Human Trafficking, or might it be for the security of American principles. I am so happy he does what he does and I hope he continues, but we simply must achieve the goal of getting someone to be that guy, with that level of charisma and influence, attacking what is the single greatest evil in the history of the universe.

But as of now, we haven't. As of this moment, there isn't anyone doing that.

I recall a moment in time when I was about, say, twelve or thirteen, watching a show that was on, if I'm correct, daily, providing documented footage about WWII. There was a lot of combat footage and crashing planes, burning tanks and endless weapons fire. But the thing I saw that made me whisper, "What are we?", was footage showing bulldozers pushing piles of emaciated bodies into large mass graves. There was talk of what occurred during the Holocaust and the horrors, but the sight of seeing those dead people stacked like cord wood and dozed into large pits made me wonder just what the hell am I related to?

I am there again. I cannot help but to wonder about this horrifying creature called humanity, and I can't help but to feel an endless sense of dread and loathing due to the fact that I cannot escape from these things, and I can't properly protect my children from them. But what has me asking now comes across at least as evil as what I saw as a young boy. I believe Human Trafficking is the single most horrific and evil thing in all of existence.

What occurred during the Holocaust was beyond evil, but somehow those people convinced themselves this was necessary for their future. When it comes to the enslavement of kidnapped and stolen young girls for the sake of selling them to rapists and monsters, the only motivation is promoting evil and gaining an easy profit. But it isn't even just that. No, these monsters feel it is their place to continually beat and torture their captives, and when it gets to a point the captive is no longer desired, a horrifying death is the end result.

But that isn't the entirety of what terrifies me. What's worse is that none of this is any sort of big secret. In fact, if it was some major secret, it wouldn't turn a profit. Rather, the industry of Sex Slavery can only profit when it's common knowledge among the people at large so they can take the steps required to take advantage. In fact, this industry is so prolific that it is the second largest criminal industry on the planet, only behind the sale and transport of illegal drugs.

So, the simple math states that in order for this to be this successful, it must be supported just about everywhere, literally.

So, there are people literally everywhere in our society who are more than happy to contribute and take advantage of the farming, slavery, and continual torture of innocent women and children, all for the sake of cheap sex and awesome, tax-free profit, as well as an open license to inflict wanton cruelty?

People, what the Hell are we?

I saw there are numerous conventions and ceremonial celebrations in numerous places around the world, with some actually within the United States, celebrating the splendor and awesomeness of Human Trafficking. Because they profit and gain from the enslavement and brutality of helpless women, they're so fucking ecstatic that they actually hold major celebrations to honor the industry!

My God, what are we?

Well, there will be those who will step forward and state, "I don't partake in that. I would never do something like that."

Well, La Ti Da, you asshole.

The depth of the evil of this isn't just within those who work this industry and those who keep it alive and well, but within the remainder of us for looking at it and not demanding we attack it like it's the single worst monster to attack our kind. It simply appalls me that our kind accepts this at all. If this was some anomalous freak thing taking place in some bizarre corner of the globe, one could calmly accept it as an aberration of the worst kind, but even then, if that was the case, there's no doubt some governmental entity would attack it. But no, this is something more common than daylight. Beyond that, this is something with effectively nothing being done about it. Sure, law enforcement occasionally cracks down on some point here and there, but mostly this is a booming industry many can't wait to participate in as much as possible.

This is something that is a regular part of everyday life in just about every corner of the globe and within every community, as well. It's more than fair for me to wonder just what the Hell is this thing we're so much a part of around here?

Whatever it is, it's just pure evil, and equates to the worst evil of all, anywhere. So, because it's all around our kind with no effective means in place to combat it or even slow it down, there's no other way to see our own kind other than pure evil, too.

Yep. If you're a human being, you're a direct link to the single worst evil entity in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment